Understanding Representation and Warranties Insurance in M&A
Although representations and warranties insurance (RWI) has been available in the marketplace for several years, this specialty product has not always been fully understood or utilized. More recently, as the product has improved and awareness has grown, the use of representations and warranties insurance has increasingly become an important tool to bridge negotiation gaps and close deals that otherwise might not get done.
We welcome once more, senior M&A executive Javier Enrile. Mr. Enrile lends his unique expertise and dives into how representations and warranties insurance can play an integral part of negotiating transactions, winning bids, and finding a means of closing deals in today’s challenging M&A environment.
60-minute educational webinar
answers the following questions:
- When is the best time to utilize representations and warranties insurance?
- What are the benefits for the seller?
- What are the benefits for the buyer?
- What should the insurance cover and what should it exclude?
- How is the coverage typically priced?
- How do you find the best carrier?
For answers to these and other common questions that arise, or to explore this topic further, view the webinar now. If you prefer to read about the topic, you can download the white paper,