TIPS TO GET MORE FROM SHAREVAULT
This 30-minute tutorial shows you how to get the most out of your virtual data room. These tips and tricks will allow you to save hours and increase efficiency.
In this tutorial, you’ll learn best practices on how to:
- Create and organize your Virtual Data Room hierarchy for efficient document review.
- Efficiently upload many files and/or large files into ShareVault.
- Save time by changing permissions, policies and other settings for hundreds or thousands of files or tags in bulk.
- Setup permissions and policies so it is easy to move a group’s permissions to the next stage as your project progresses.
- Customize the entry pages if you want to have a different entry page for different user groups.
- Set customized document security policies according to your business requirements.
- Allowing end users to use the powerful batch download and batch print features to accelerate review.
- Create documents with hyperlinks to files within ShareVault.
- Configure ShareVault so that you can securely login with a single click.
- Enhance security by turning on two-step verification.
- Connect to your Box, DropBox, Office365 or SharePoint so that files are synced automatically.
- Configure the DocuSign connector so you can submit documents to eSignature workflows within ShareVault.
In just half an hour, learning these tips will save hours!